Skin problems are often a hazard in our daily life. Women and men alike are faced with a number of skin problems that they’d rather get rid of sooner than later. Going to a dermatologist every time a pimple occurs or visiting a skin specialist for each little problem is not practical and is expensive too. The alternative is home treatments for skin which is a much more feasible option.
There are a number of ways in which you can treat your everyday skin problems at home. There are homemade masks and pimple solutions and scar removal solutions that can help you get great skin and retain it. You can use things that you have at home to make pastes and masks to apply on your skin in order to get rid of skin problems.
Acne home scar treatment:
• You can take Vitamin B capsules and tablets as it can cure your acne. Vitamin A, B and E, thyme, tea tree oil and zinc are good for curing acne as well.
• You can mix ground nutmeg in un-boiled milk and then apply the mixture on your acne. Leave it on for 1-2 hours. This helps a lot and your acne disappears while leaving no mark behind.
• Apply a paste of cinnamon powder and honey on your pimples at night. Leave it on and wash it off next morning. Use warm water to wash off the paste. Repeat this procedure for two weeks. Your pimples will be gone for good.
• If you do not have sensitive skin, you can try using a paste of 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of lemon juice on your acne.
• Ground orange peel can be mixed with water and applied on the pimples and also around it to get rid of acne.
• Make a habit of rubbing fresh garlic on your pimples. They will disappear without leaving a scar.
• In order to prevent the formation of acne and black heads, you can apply a mixture of one tablespoon of fresh limejuice with one tablespoon of groundnut oil on your face.
• Grind drumstick pods and leaves and mix it with fresh limejuice. Then apply the mixture on your pimples. This mixture is also used for dark spots and blackheads.
• You can also get into the habit of applying fresh mint juice on your face every night. It helps with insect stings, scabies and other skin infections too other than helping with the pimples.
• A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves can be applied on the face every night for ten to fifteen minutes and then washed off with warm water in order to prevent pimples. It wards off wrinkles too.
• Take some ripe tomato pulp or some cucumber pulp and then apply it on your pimples. Keep it on for an hour and then wash off.
• For swelling pimples, apply the juice of raw papaya on them. The juice should include the skin and the seeds.
• Take a glass of boiled milk and add some fresh limejuice in it. Use the mixture as a face wash. It helps with pimples, cracked skin and black heads.
These are some of the various ways in which you can treat your acne at home. There are others that you can try out too. Home face treatments are quite common these days and you can find quite a few home skin resurfacing treatments too. These are inexpensive yet very effective methods.
Some homemade mixtures and pastes that can help in scrubbing and rejuvenating your skin:
• Add some sea salt to lemon juice and rub the mixture on your face to rid your skin of the dead layers.
• Make a paste of oatmeal and water. Rub it on your skin and then wash it off with water. It works wonders as a scrub.
• Take one tablespoon of pure olive oil and then add powdered sugar to it. Now apply this mixture as a scrubbing agent and then you can kiss dead and dry skin good-bye.
• Baking soda mixed with water is also a very good scrubbing agent.
A mixture of honey and banana can be used as an exfoliating mask for your skin. You can also use a mixture of rosewater and turmeric or a mixture of honey and mashed avocado as a mask. Homemade masks are quite effective and also inexpensive. The cosmetic products that you buy are often laden with chemicals that harm your skin more than helping it. Homemade masks and scrubs and other solutions are much safer and reliable.
Try all these solutions at home and you will know what the difference is. Homemade products are always a better choice. You save money and also you ensure a healthy skin for your body. Our looks are very important to us because it induces confidence. More than that, it is important to have healthy skin.